From the gatehouse, it is occasionally possible to participate in a free virtual tour.
If you have any infrequently asked questions of significant relevance to the work within Villa Twaklinillkawt, please send them through the courier services of Sir Email to:
The gatehouse attendants
twaklin (AT) gmail . com
You may even wish to provide enlightening information about your own digital gatehouse, though please note that a fee will be charged if you expect anyone here to read the unrequested details you supply.
It is also likely that you will receive an invoice if you have requested to receive personal copies of the official answers to the most frequently asked questions here.
Update: December 2016
Please note that you will soon be unable to take an extensive tour of Villa Twaklinilkawt unless you become a registered patron.
You will also be unable to participate in the free introductory tutorials unless you become a registered patron.
Further details on how to become a registered patron are available at the patronage partnership desk in the natural common room of the gatehouse.
If you are considering whether to become a registered patron soon, please indicate which of the following is of most interest to you:
1. Promoting the work of our sponsors
3. Donating to the endowment fund
4. Supporting the memorial fund
5. Purchasing one or more of our premium services
6. Acquiring permits
7. Being acknowledged as a major donor
8. Providing significant additional support
9. Assisting with the provision of jobs
10. Participating in advanced training
11. Investing in the investigative unit
The official ethereal tour usually continues this way